The Patient Experience Initiative developed tools to provide more effective ways to engage with patients in the design and execution of clinical studies. These tools aim to improve engagement and partnership between biopharmaceutical companies and patients to create better experiences for clinical study participants.
SPFQ Question Bank Submission Form – Live through July 15, 2022
Are you a patient/caregiver or member of a biopharmaceutical company, academic institution or research organization motivated to create better experiences for clinical study participants, caregivers, and families?
Do you have questions or topics that you feel are important to include in TransCelerate’s Study Participant Feedback Questionnaire (SPFQ)? Have you modified the current version of the SPFQ to meet your needs? If so, TransCelerate would love to hear from you! Submit your topics or questions by taking this quick survey. Click here to review the current version of the SPFQ.
Find out more below:
Navigate to the Two Patient Experience Toolkits
Click below on the toolkit you would like to know more about.
Design clinical studies with patient inputs
Patient Protocol Engagement Toolkit
A clinical study engagement toolkit composed of:
- Sponsor-facing operational user guide*
- Resource guide* with question bank
- Templates to enable study sponsors to engage with patients during clinical study design
* These solutions were modified in 2021 and again in 2022 to include new considerations for caregivers, best practices for engaging patients in a virtual environment, and guidance for Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Gather patient feedback during clinical studies
Study Participant Feedback Questionnaire Toolkit
A clinical study participant feedback toolkit composed of:
- Background information for initial Sponsor discussions
- Implementation user guide
- Set of 3 Study Participant Feedback Questionnaires (beginning, during, and end of study)
The Clinical Study
See where P-PET and SPFQ should be used during a clinical study.