2022 was a noteworthy year for TransCelerate BioPharma, marking the tenth anniversary of our organization. We started with 10 pioneering companies and just five carefully selected projects. Today we are comprised of 20 of the largest multinational biopharmaceutical companies that have demonstrated the ability to create sustainable change in the drug development ecosystem.
Our 2022 Annual Achievements Report highlights the 55 new solutions and supporting resources TransCelerate and our preclinical subsidiary BioCelerate released this past year to help sites, sponsors, patients, Health Authorities, and other stakeholders.
Key takeaways include:
- Letters from retiring CEO Dalvir Gill, Ph.D., and CEO-Elect Janice Chang
- Published one press release announcing Janice Chang as TransCelerate’s new CEO
- The Digital Data Flow (DDF) Initiative delivered its Minimum Viable Product (MVP), an open-source, vendor-agnostic reference implementation and study definitions repository
- Real World Data released a solution on how to prepare to engage with Health Authorities on Real World Evidence
- For the first time, this report includes case studies demonstrating the value and impact users of our solutions have achieved
The report also includes quotes from our Board of Directors and trusted site collaborators on the impact that TransCelerate has had in the biopharma research and development industry over the organization’s first decade.