Open Role: Program Manager, Portfolio Change Management
Reports to: Program Director, Portfolio & Change Operations
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Travel: up to 10%
How to apply: Send application to email@example.com
Role: Seeking an energetic, organized, and self-motivated Program Manager to join our team at TransCelerate. As a Program Manager, you will manage and be accountable for change management across the portfolio lifecycle aimed at increasing the awareness and implementation of solutions across stakeholder groups. The successful candidate can successfully navigate dynamic environments, have strong skills in project management, interpersonal communications, influencing others, and maintain a motivating work culture that embodies the TransCelerate core values.
This Program Manager role will partner with various stakeholders across the organization, including a team of contracted change practitioners who are deployed to initiatives across the TransCelerate portfolio. This candidate will work with multiple internal TransCelerate stakeholders to provide leadership and resources to enable the change practitioners in achieving their role objectives and required change support for each initiative. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Continuous improvement of TransCelerate’s change management capability including change guidance and approach, templates, and tools for change practitioners to leverage with practical examples.
- Coordination and sharing of change management lessons learned and best practices so others can capitalize on what has worked and be leveraged across the portfolio of initiatives.
- Plan and conduct regular one-on-ones with change practitioners and their portfolio leadership roles to monitor and provide guidance on role objectives, project deliverables, and ensure high quality and timely output.
This role will be responsible for critical organizational-level capabilities and processes that further support the aim of increasing the awareness and implementation of solutions. This includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Webinar Capability: Serve as the TransCelerate webinar lead and process owner. This requires collaborating with multiple roles (change practitioners, Member Company experts, external communications, etc.) to plan and execute Public & Member Company-only webinars. The successful candidate will be highly organized, ensuring that steps do not get missed and that all events are highly polished and promoted to the ideal audience based on solution/objective.
- Portfolio Creative Services: Oversee budget and portfolio of initiative-based creative services, liaising between portfolio change practitioners and an external creative services agency on the design, development, and execution of all creative services work. The successful candidate will build a strong, collaborative partnership with the external creative services organization while also being effective at maintaining accountability for commitments made. This candidate will serve as an escalation point to address challenges and help prioritize when needed.
- Value Capture Process: Serve as process owner for TransCelerate’s initiative-based value capture process. Partner with change practitioners to maximize impact of collected examples, maintain a central repository of value stories, and manage review & approval process with legal team. The role will also partner with Member Engagement team members to identify and share value stories at Member Meetings, as appropriate. The successful candidate will have effective presentation skills being able to share newly approved examples at key membership meetings.
- Value Strategy Team Member: This role will also be a key Member of a cross-functional Value Strategy team, collaborating with leaders from the Portfolio, Communications & Engagement, and Finance functions to develop TransCelerate’s long term strategy related to organizational benefits measurement and capturing organizational value & impact.
This candidate’s past experiences in change management, learning development, and the pharmaceutical industry will position them in continuing to evolve and mature TransCelerate’s change capability leading to a positive impact through global solution adoption.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator and work collaboratively with multiple colleagues to devise new transformative and innovative strategies to best address the challenges we face in the implementation of solutions that TransCelerate Members develop. This candidate will strive to communicate and engage with all stakeholders in a manner that is consistent with TransCelerate’s core values and expectations.
- Maintain a high-level understanding of TransCelerate’s overall program of work and related activities.
- Manage change management capability and on-going improvements:
- Stakeholder assessment and communication approach
- Solution launch planning process and templates
- Templates to improve external creative service delivery process
- Approach to measure the application of change management within project status reports
- Benefits measurement framework and approaches
- Coordination and Consultation with Portfolio Change Management Practitioners
- Conduct regular check-in with Portfolio leadership and change practitioners to ensure a healthy matrixed integration with aligned role expectations
- Ensure quality output and timeliness in delivery for change management milestones
- Pressure test change practitioners’ thinking as related to major milestones that may feed downstream work – such as the completion of a stakeholder assessment, launch plan, or benefits measurement approach
- Review project status report to understand the infusion of change management and discuss progress against milestones with change practitioners
- Attend monthly Enabling Function meetings and support issue and risk resolution for change management related matters
- Share successful examples across portfolio related to change framework and foster a change team that engages in best practice sharing
- Aid in selecting and onboarding new resources if applicable
- Provide oversight and facilitation of key meetings.
- This may include providing leadership to support building change practitioners’ knowledge of TransCelerate ways of working.
- Serve as process owner for value story submission, approval, and reporting.
- Track, manage and escalate, as necessary, issues and risks to Program Director, Portfolio and Change Management Operations.
- 2-3 years’ experience in biopharma industry and/or Clinical Trial execution in a Pharmaceutical R&D environment
- 5+ years’ experience in the design, delivery, and management of complex change management programs.
- Change Management Certified
- Minimum BA/BS Degree
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education and experience will include a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years related experience with a strong emphasis in biopharma industry and/or clinical research.
- Must have a solid foundational in change management.
- Master’s in communication or leadership is highly desired.
- An ability to work within a matrixed environment and willingness to swiftly adapt to foreseen and unforeseen changes in priorities.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and a process improvement mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Some of our initiatives are currently seeking feedback. If you have interest in providing input please select the initiative name from the dropdown below to complete their information request form. Please provide your email if you require a response to your inquiry. TransCelerate cannot respond through the feedback forms.
For Patient Experience and Patient Technology Solutions: TransCelerate is seeking insights from organizations that play a role in the design and execution of Clinical Trials and have experience utilizing select solutions from the TransCelerate Patient Experience and Patient Technology Initiatives. Help TransCelerate understand your experience implementing solutions and tools aimed to improve the patient experience in clinical research here.
For all other solutions: Please use the form below.
TransCelerate’s mission can only be realized when the benefits that stem from TransCelerate solution adoption are being felt by stakeholders across the R&D ecosystem.
By signing up for this community, you’ll be the first to learn when: new solutions are available for download, educational webinars are being hosted by solution experts, impactful solutions testimonials are reported, and new tools are available to assist you on your awareness and implementation journey.
TransCelerate BioPharma executive offices are located at:
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc..
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428