Position: Project Manager
Reports to: Project Management Office/Program Manager
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Travel: Up to 25%
Role: Seeking an energetic, organized, and highly motivated Project Manager to join our team at TransCelerate. As a Project Manager, you will manage and be accountable for the scope, quality, and timely delivery of a project in an exciting and dynamic organization. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally among different departments as well as internal and external stakeholders to create and maintain accurate project plans while ensuring the team is meeting their project objectives and deliverables with quality and in a timely manner. You will provide detailed oversight of your project as you drive meetings and engagements that successfully progress your project’s goals. Your clinical trial and project management experience will support the team in identifying critical issues and risks and escalating them appropriately to ensure timely resolution. Additionally, the successful candidate will be an effective communicator and work collaboratively to help the organization devise new transformative and innovative strategies to best address the challenges we face in the implementation of solutions we develop to deliver new medicines. In ensuring the successful delivery of a project and its developed solutions, this position will have contact with TransCelerate’s leadership team, and with contracted vendors/system integrators thus, this candidate will strive to communicate and engage with all stakeholders in a manner that is consistent with TransCelerate’s core values and expectations.
- Lead and perform ongoing project management activities for assigned project while successfully adhering to project scope and timelines while ensuring quality in delivery
- Provide oversight and facilitation of key workshops, team meetings as well as those who are assigned as resources to progress project and successfully design, develop, deliver and launch new solutions
- Assist with the evaluation of potential new and/or enhanced scope opportunities, as needed
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and other ongoing projects/initiatives, as needed
- Have a high-level understanding of TransCelerate’s overall program of work and related activities
- Develop and manage project management deliverables in partnership with project leaders such as:
- Project charters
- Detailed project plans that include applicable milestones, dependencies and resource requirements to ensure successful delivery of scoped solutions
- Status reports
- Track, manage and escalate, as necessary, issues and risks associated with the project to Program Manager and/or project leaders
- When applicable, work with third party leaders to jointly manage project plans, scope, quality and timelines of deliverables
- Confirm appropriate project resourcing support is in place to successfully drive deliverables; identify and communicate resourcing gaps as they arise
- Onboard and train new TransCelerate member resources who join your project
- 2-3 years of experience in Clinical Research and/or Clinical Trial execution in a Pharmaceutical R&D environment
- Project Management & Delivery
- Minimum BS Degree
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education and experience will include a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., life sciences, biology, chemistry, nursing, pharmacy) and a minimum of 2-3 years of related industry experience with a strong emphasis in clinical trial execution and project management
- Must have a solid foundational understanding of the conduct of clinical trials, clinical trial-related processes and procedures, the nature of the drugs being studied, and applicable regulations
- A basic understanding of pharma R&D technology is highly desired
- Strong proficiency in project management and clinical operations
- An ability to work within a matrixed environment and willingness to swiftly adapt to foreseen and unforeseen changes in project priorities
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and a process improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. was launched in 2012 as a non-profit organization to improve the health of people around the world by accelerating and enhancing the research and development of innovative new therapies. Our mission is to collaborate across the global biopharmaceutical research and development community to identify, prioritize, design and facilitate implementation of solutions designed to drive the efficient, effective and high quality delivery of new medicines.
TransCelerate’s core values, both as an organization and for our employees, encompass the following facets:
- Excellence: Will be accountable for our actions and produce superior and timely results. Will not compromise quality.
- Integrity: Trusted. Transparent. Honest. Ethical. Will always act in good faith.
- Innovation: Empowered. Will be open-minded, future-focused, and agile in decision making.
- Collaboration: Will listen, be flexible, be supportive, and courageous.
- Respect: Respectful of diversity, act with humility, empathy, and compassion for all.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our initiatives are currently seeking feedback. If you have interest in providing input please select the initiative name from the dropdown below to complete their information request form. Please provide your email if you require a response to your inquiry. TransCelerate cannot respond through the feedback forms.
We are interested in understanding how the implementation of a TransCelerate solution has added value to your company.
TransCelerate BioPharma executive offices are located at:
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc..
1001 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428