Hiring: Project & Change Management Leader
Reports to: Program Director (Patients Program)
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Travel: up to 25%
Role: Seeking an energetic, organized, and highly motivated individual to help drive industry transformation. In the role of a Project & Change Management Leader for our Patients Program at TransCelerate, you will be accountable for the timely, quality delivery of key objectives in the patient area in an exciting and dynamic organization. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience managing people, projects and change while working in a high-profile, fast-paced, matrixed environment in change management and project management. The successful candidate will bring strong people management, stakeholder management, change management and communication skills to lead and steer teams. The person in this role will effectively work cross-functionally to identify critical success factors and remove barriers to success, identify priorities, and help teams meet goals and objectives on time. They will also provide oversight and facilitation to help teams progress these goals, leveraging their broad knowledge in biopharma R&D, and experience in project and change management. Additionally, their effective collaboration will help us devise strategies to best address the challenges we face in the implementation of solutions to deliver new medicines. TransCelerate’s portfolio of work includes over 30 different projects across approximately six over-arching programs that align to TransCelerate’s strategic mission and vision. Initially, this role will have oversight of projects relating to our Patients Program of work, but we anticipate that over time the successful candidate could also be responsible for projects beyond the Patient area. This position will have contact with the TransCelerate leadership team and with contracted vendors / system integrators in ensuring delivery and communication consistent with TransCelerate values and expectations.
- Partner with Program Director to provide project management activities for applicable initiatives in the Patient program as needed
- Perform oversight and facilitation activities to progress the objectives of the workstream
- Develop project management deliverables in partnership with Workstream Leads
- Develop workstream charters
- Develop and manage execution of a detailed workstream project plan including milestones, dependencies and resource requirements
- Develop status reports
- Track and manage issues and risks associated with the workstream
- Perform ongoing management and maintenance of project management deliverables until handover to the next phase. Work with Workstream Leads and other third-party leads to jointly manage timelines against plans, track and manage issues and risks, refine the scope of focus as necessary and facilitate appropriate TransCelerate Clinical Oversight Committee approvals as needed
- Facilitate/support key workshops and team meetings to develop designs of solutions, provide suggested approach for solutions, drive compromises, and help suggest strategy/direction for the workstream
- Escalate issues to Program Leadership and/or Workstream Leaders, as appropriate, when decisions cannot be made or the decisions are compromising the overall direction and success of the workstream
- Confirm appropriate support is in place to drive key workshops and team meetings, and identify any resource gaps
- Identify areas of complementary, duplicative and/or synergistic work across a portfolio of initiatives, and organize and facilitate cross-portfolio and/or cross-functional meetings as needed
- Onboard new TransCelerate Member resources
- Engage with internal/external stakeholder groups when needed
- Liaise with legal team, enabling functions and PMO to increase consistency between TransCelerate workstreams
- Lead change management activities for the TransCelerate Patient Program. Develop program-level overviews and connected messaging on holistic impacts of the work in this Program of work
- Provide strategic and thoughtful leadership at the Program level and at the initiative level related to specific ‘change’ objectives and support enablement of successful outcomes
- Work closely with Program Leadership, Project Managers, Member Company resources, TransCelerate Communications & Engagement function, and external public relations firms on the following types of deliverables (varies by program and initiative):
- Apply elements from the TransCelerate Change Management Playbook. Provide thoughtful and proactive steer to key team roles based on historical learning. Examples may include stakeholder assessment, solution launch planning, benefits measurement, solution awareness & adoption enablement content creation, etc.Lead the development and execution of a solution launch plan (using TransCelerate’s launch framework) to ensure alignment of expectations across functions, reach of proper audiences, and creation of resources to enable adoptionEnsure early solution socialization with membership by plugging into the membership Program Lead communityProactively manage ongoing program and initiative website updates and special projects to ensure commitments are being metProvide counsel for program and initiative publications (e.g., targeting journal, manuscript objectives, submission, and tracking)Maintain an updated view of external engagement plans – including Heath Authority interactions (if applicable), conferences, key external meetings, etc.Proactively manage Industry Conference plans by looking ahead at abstract due dates, creating draft abstracts, and, if accepted, ensuring speaker is using the latest materials and is prepared to presentOngoing ownership of key communication vehicle updates (posters, overview decks) along with creation of initiative-specific content as needed (i.e., internal & external newsletters, internal announcements, blog posts)Consult on initiative survey design and execution (as it supports change objectives)
- Media relations support as needed: Draft bylines, prepare initiative spokespeople for interviews, review content
- Maintain their own professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Provide guidance and support in the establishment and execution of individual and Member Company participation
- Provide career development support and mentoring to internal TransCelerate team members
- 4+ years of experience in a Pharmaceutical and/or Contract Research Organization and/or Management Consulting environment
- Change Management Skills
- Project Management & Delivery
- Minimum BS Degree
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education and experience will include a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., life sciences, biology, chemistry, nursing, pharmacy) and a minimum of 4 years of related industry experience with a strong emphasis on change management and project management
- Must have a solid foundational understanding of the clinical research and development process
- Strong proficiency in change management, project management, people management, stakeholder management, and communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint – most deliverables, reports, and other files are managed through PPT.
- Strong Excel data analysis skills – ability to see trends and consolidate a large amount of data.
- An ability to work within a matrixed environment and willingness to swiftly adapt to foreseen and unforeseen changes in project priorities
- An ability to think both strategically and to dive deep into operational issues when required
- An ability to manage ambiguity and develop clear informed strategies from various data sources and inputs
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and a process improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Who We Are
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. was launched in 2012 as a non-profit organization to improve the health of people around the world by accelerating and enhancing the research and development of innovative new therapies. Our mission is to collaborate across the global biopharmaceutical research and development community to identify, prioritize, design, and facilitate the implementation of solutions designed to drive the efficient, effective and high-quality delivery of new medicines.
Our Core Values
Excellence * Integrity * Innovation * Collaboration * Respect
TransCelerate is an equal opportunity employer, which means that it does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other factors prohibited by applicable law. TransCelerate also does not tolerate retaliation against employees or applicants for exercising their rights under the laws prohibiting discrimination. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring, appraisals, salary increases, bonus decisions, promotions, training, and career development programs. Consistent with these obligations, TransCelerate also provides reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants as required by law.
TransCelerate is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We embrace and encourage all the characteristics that make our employees unique. At TransCelerate, all individuals are respected and valued fully so that they may maximize their potential.
Some of our initiatives are currently seeking feedback. If you have interest in providing input please select the initiative name from the dropdown below to complete their information request form. Please provide your email if you require a response to your inquiry. TransCelerate cannot respond through the feedback forms.
TransCelerate’s mission can only be realized when the benefits that stem from TransCelerate solution adoption are being felt by stakeholders across the R&D ecosystem.
By signing up for this community, you’ll be the first to learn when: new solutions are available for download, educational webinars are being hosted by solution experts, impactful solutions testimonials are reported, and new tools are available to assist you on your awareness and implementation journey.
TransCelerate BioPharma executive offices are located at:
TransCelerate BioPharma Inc.
300 Four Falls Corporate Center
300 Conshohocken State Road
West Conshohocken, PA 19428