TransCelerate’s Patient Experience initiative tools are intended to provide more effective ways to engage with patients and caregivers in the design and execution of clinical studies.
The Patient Protocol Engagement Toolkit (P-PET) facilitates the design of clinical studies with patient and caregiver inputs.
The Study Participant Feedback Questionnaire (SPFQ) Toolkit is a set of questionnaires administered at the beginning, during and end of the study to improve studies by learning from patients.
The Gratitude Toolkit (GRAT) offers best practices, customizable templates, and considerations to support study sponsors as they acknowledge the critical role that study participants play in the development of new treatments.
Benefits for Patients:
- Increased engagement through better communication and feedback processes
- Increased understanding of the value in participating in clinical trials
- Potential increase in the sense of altruism due to the confidence of knowing that their participation and feedback in trials may improve future study volunteers’ experiences
- Potential decrease in the burden of participating in clinical trials
Benefits for Sponsors, Sites and Investigators:
- Potential improvement in patient recruitment, retention, and adherence within clinical trials
- Potential reduction in long term costs through more effective patient engagement
As solutions are used throughout the R&D ecosystem, TransCelerate receives feedback related to solution implementation experiences. Anyone can submit an experience through the Engage with Us page and in select cases, we share the experiences on Our Impact page in a blinded way. Below is a featured example for this initiative:
The following assets are now available: