Join us for a presentation and panel Q&A to dive deep into the work of the Rapid Signal Assessment Using Real World Data Initiative. The webinar will give an overview of the background and methodology, an analysis of the two recently released solutions, and an outline of upcoming plans for the initiative.
This webinar will focus on two new solutions:
- “A Framework for Rapid Signal Assessment using Real World Data” that gives an overview of the process using real-world data to support safety signal assessment, opportunities, and key considerations for rapid execution of Real World Data analysis and use cases.
- The “Rapid RWD Analysis Plan for Signal Assessment Template” and its accompanying user guide that provides an abbreviated template for planning, executing, and documenting rapid Real World Data analysis for signal assessment.
- Vaishali Patadia, Head of Signal Management and Risk Management in Global Patient Safety, Amgen
- Claudia Salinas, Senior Director of Pharmacoepidemiology, Eli Lilly and Company
- Lu Wang, Director of Global Epidemiology, Johnson & Johnson
- Katie Miller, Principal Scientific Enablement Director, Genentech
- Health Authorities and Regulators
- Patient Safety Science Roles
- Pharmacovigilance Roles
- Safety Physicians
- Safety Management Teams
- RWD Experts
TransCelerate webinars may be recorded in whole or in part.