This initiative is focused on enabling vendor-agnostic, digital exchange of study definition data by collaborating with technology providers and standards bodies to create a sustainable open-source solution.
Attend this webinar to Learn About:
- Opportunities to Improve clinical trial efficiencies by achieving seamless information flow across multiple systems
- Approaches to help minimize manual work, data re-entry, and data inconsistencies and reduce bottlenecks between processes and systems
- The Digital Data Flow initiative’s approach to develop an open-source, vendor-agnostic solution to connect the digital ecosystem
- A Unified Study Definition Model (USDM) for study protocols
- Concepts for developing an open-source technology platform to support digital data sharing of study protocol details
- How to engage with the DDF Initiative, participate in the process, and access the latest resources and information about DDF.
Ideal attendees include: Anyone interested in Clinical Data Interoperability, Functional and Technology
vendors involved in clinical trials, such as Study builders & authoring platforms, EDCs, CTMSs/CDMSs, IRTs, Central
labs, Sponsors & CROs and Protocol and Development authoring community.