2022 was a noteworthy year for TransCelerate BioPharma, marking the tenth anniversary of our organization. We started with 10 pioneering companies and just five carefully selected projects. Today we are comprised of 20 of the largest multinational biopharmaceutical companies that have demonstrated the ability to create sustainable change in the drug development ecosystem.
Our 2022 Annual Achievements Report highlights the 55 new solutions and supporting resources TransCelerate and our preclinical subsidiary BioCelerate released this past year to help sites, sponsors, patients, Health Authorities, and other stakeholders.
Key takeaways include:
- Letters from retiring CEO Dalvir Gill, Ph.D., and CEO-Elect Janice Chang
- Published one press release announcing Janice Chang as TransCelerate’s new CEO
- The Digital Data Flow (DDF) Initiative delivered its Minimum Viable Product (MVP), an open-source, vendor-agnostic reference implementation and study definitions repository
- Real World Data released a solution on how to prepare to engage with Health Authorities on Real World Evidence
- For the first time, this report includes case studies demonstrating the value and impact users of our solutions have achieved
The report also includes quotes from our Board of Directors and trusted site collaborators on the impact that TransCelerate has had in the biopharma research and development industry over the organization’s first decade.
Related Blog Posts
2022 marks the Tenth Anniversary of TransCelerate. 150 current and past members, contributors, and other industry stakeholders from around the world convened at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia on October 6, 2022, to celebrate. At its founding, TransCelerate’s goal was to tackle five persistent issues in clinical trials: development of a shared user interface for…
This October, TransCelerate will mark its 10-year anniversary. As we reflect upon the past decade, we have asked several of our senior leaders and members of our Board of Directors to share their perspectives on the impact of TransCelerate’s work and collaboration as well as our successes and impact within the R&D ecosystem. To begin this series, TransCelerate…
Despite closing out a second year of the COVID-19 pandemic, the R&D ecosystem continued to carry its momentum to modernize clinical trials and make them even more patient-friendly, accessible, and safe. Our 20 Member Companies worked diligently together to create solutions that can transform information flow in clinical development, how sponsors and sites interact with…