This conference will cover four days of in-depth discussions in 22 different conferences, 3 plenary keynote sessions, the 6th annual Participant Engagement Awards, special cross-department panels, a first-time golf tournament, and the ever-popular interactive breakout discussions, the programming focuses on advances and innovative solutions in all aspects of clinical trial innovation, planning, management and operations. Participation is both in-person and virtual.
TransCelerate has five sessions lined up for this year’s conference. Sessions include:
- Developing a Quality Management Checklist to support Audits of Real-World Data (RWD) Used in Regulatory Submissions
- Revolutionizing Content Reuse and Efficiencies via Adoption of Procedures Libraries
- Connecting Clinical Research and Healthcare through Data Interoperability: The Case for HL7 FHIR®
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: The Future Direction of Modernization of Statistical Analytics (MSA)
- Case Studies for AI-Based Intelligent Automation in Pharmacovigilance