Clinical is under the microscope. As the world focuses its lens on pharma, the opportunity and pressure are there to found a new era of agile, patient-centric clinical trials. Long-standing barriers to innovation are falling, digital transformation is accelerating, and new cultures in collaboration and patient-centricity are rapidly growing.
Reuters Events Clinical 2021 is the new meeting place for US and EU clinical leaders created to harness this momentum of change, and with it design and implement a new future for clinical trials in the image of patient need.
Join hundreds of clinical innovators plus leaders from across real-world evidence, medical affairs, and patient centricity functions, plus key regulatory bodies, providers, and patient representatives to form new collaborations and gain new insights.
Join TransCelerate for the keynote panel on April 7 for a panel on “Embrace the stakeholder: why collaboration is the key for clinical innovation.”
- Discover how pre-competitive, interdisciplinary, and interdepartmental collaboration is re-shaping the way you can develop and operationalize clinical trials
- From 5-year to 6-month planning – implement and scale innovations effectively through change management principles, overcoming increased visibility and timeline pressure
- Reshape clinical trial design around patient needs with increased process flexibility and opportunity for patient-led decision-making
Pfizer’s Melissa Suprin will also be presenting a case study on behalf of TransCelerate. Attendees will
- See the progress of clinical trial modernization since COVID-19, key remaining challenges, and how to drive sustainable change in the future
- Learn how TransCelerate’s Modernizing Clinical Trial Conduct Initiative has led to improved patient centricity through reduced clinical trial conduct burdens